Questionnaire Results as of 2nd June 2021 (13 Mentors, 2 Alumni)
Overwheming (O) = > 60 %
Even (E) = 40 ~ 60 %
Undecided (U) = < 40 %
Short description of the programme by mentors
- I think the mentors program is one on one guidance. A mentor is someone who shows a new user how to navigate the cryptospace. Similar to a sponsor/sponsee relationship in the AA program.
- Book a time slot with a mentor, submit your funds for the session, funds released upon completion
- Academic setting with hands on learning and lots of video tutorials
- Mentors should provide hands on experience. Walking people through specific processes.
- Learn anything crypto, from a person.
- Here to get you started. Open a wallet, get USDC, exchange for another token, and deposit for APY.
- Mentors help you scale up not just knowledge of crypto but also enable you to build, invest and contribute to the ecosystem