Process and Minimum Requirements
- New podcasts must submit an Request for Podcast (RFP) and must include the following:
- Producer name(s)
- List of DAOs where they contribute
- Podcast subject (i.e. DeFi, Metaverse, web3 security, etc.)
- First 4 episode topic ideas with a brief description of the discussion
- List of potential guest speakers
- New podcasts should seek to provide impact to the Crypto Sapiens by offering rich, entertaining educational experiences that align to our core mission. To share meaningful stories that connect diverse, global communities and inspire the crypto curious to become crypto natives.
- RFPs are reviewed twice a season by the core team (i.e. every other month on the first Friday of the month at 12p PDT in the Radio Tower stage)
- Depending on interest and schedule availability, a member from the core team will schedule a 1:1 call to onboard new podcasts
- Producers must provide a detailed podcast schedule for the first 4 episodes during the onboarding call with the following details:
- Recording dates and times
- Weekly topics (agenda)
- Guests (secured ahead of submitting the podcast schedule)
- Discussion points
- These first 4 episodes will make up the minimum viable podcast (MVP) and will be distributed through the Crypto Sapiens podcast network including Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and YouTube. The goal of each new series and of the first episodes should be to provide an introduction to the subject matter with each episode providing different examples/perspectives creating a robust educational experience.
- After the completion of the MVP, the podcast will then be eligible, but not guaranteed, the full season schedule (13 weeks -1 week when Crypto Sapiens is on break) where it may produce 1 podcast per week.
- The producer will maintain a 4 week schedule ahead of each 4-week recording period for the remainder of the season (12 weeks).
- All podcasts will need to submit a Request for Renewal (RFR) two weeks before the beginning of the following season to continue producing the podcast under the Crypto Sapiens network. RFRs will be reviewed on the same bi-weekly schedule as RFPs with priority given to high-performing podcasts.
Once onboarded shows are expected to update information for episodes, guests and projects in the Podcast CRM.
Podcast CRM [TEMPLATE] (1)