💡 By Vaibhav Bhandari (HomePage, Twitter)
Tags: Dancing, Swing, Course, 2022
Class - Fall 2022 Couple Dancing: Introductory Swing by Richard Powers
- 6 classes
- Order of leading swing figures — 1. Which direction is lead going? 2. Is it under an arm?
- Basic Steps
- 6-Count - Double bounce (slow-slow-quick-quick)
- tripe step — (triple-step:triple step: rock step)
- turning basic
- rock-step first (Bugg in Sweden)
- Basic Turns
- Follow's Underarm Turn
- Loop (Inside) Turn
- Waist Slide
- Come Back Together
- Binary Choices
- Your partner can go by your left or right side.
- Dancers can turn clockwise or counterclockwise.
- The Follow can go under or the Lead can.
- High hand or low hand.
- Take one hand or both hands.
- Double Underarm turns
- Double Dishrag
- Behind-the-back hand change