Notion Web Clipper lets you save any web page off the internet to your workspace so you can read or edit it later. You can add this web content to any workspace or page of your choosing, making it easy to build a reading list, collect references for research, and more ✂️
Our desktop Web Clipper is a browser extension available for Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Install the extension
- Download the Chrome extension from the Google Web Store
- Download the Firefox add-on 🦊
- Download the Safari extension 🧭
- You'll see a small Notion button appear just to the right of your browser search bar.
Use the clipper
- Log into Notion on your browser with the account you want to clip into.
- Click the Notion icon to the right of your browser search bar.
- A small window will pop up asking which workspace and Notion page (or database) you want to add the web page into.
- You can create a new database to save your web pages into by clicking
+ New links database in the
Add To menu.