Brainstorming: A relaxed, informal approach to problem solving with creative thinking. Brainstorming encourages people to come up with different thoughts and ideas which can result in inventive solutions to a problem or possibly, sparking a collection of even more new ideas!
We've put together a few key themes to explore for HackMoney II to get those creative juices flowing!
If you have a cool idea for HackMoney - you can tell us about it in the #🗣HackMoney channel on Discord or as a comment on this Notion doc! You can also tell us about it by sharing it with us on Twitter @ethglobal.
🔍 Cool Themes to Explore
💰 There's much more to the DeFi world yet to be innovated.
- Alchemy - how the physical world relates to the astral
- Fractionized tokens - redefining physical world property ownership.
- Internet Portals - how the consumption of energy flow has impacts on attention
- Meme Markets - how Markets shift based on sentiment
- Bonds - how carried interest of individuals coming from various backgrounds converging in a weekend, etc. (dharma)
- Energy and Transportation Efficiency - how improving transportation and supply chain efficiency using blockchain can improve user experiences and decrease nonrenewable energy consumption
- Layer 2 based DeFi? What can you do now on L2 that you couldn't do with the high transaction fees from L1?
- Privacy-enhanced transactions with STARK proofs?
- Cross-chain DeFi? (e.g. https://blog.waterslide.app/waterslide-the-first-defi-frontend-on-dfinitys-internet-computer/)
💹 Yield Farming
- Trades can significantly impact prices on newly formed pools - a crowd-based liquidity pooling innovation?
- Multi-sig wallet for multi-party yield farming.
- Yield volatility oracle, inspired by the credit volatility oracle Spectral.