Introduction SR and the role
Seoul Robotics is a tech company with the mission “Making Robots intelligent”. We are a 3D computer vision company that uses AI and deep learning to power the future of autonomy. Our current focus is to build intelligent cars that will not crash as we can do better than others with our technologies. We strongly believe it is time to make society better with our technology. This position is a great opportunity to join a company invested in engineering for the future.
The General Administration Manager takes care of the office operation to make a better work space for the members of Seoul Robotics.
- Conduct day-to-day office operations including Purchase, Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, and Bills
- Update and maintain Office Policies
- Manage the office vendors and service providers
- Provide frequent ad-hoc operational support in various business areas i.e. sales, accounting, legal
- Collaborate with BizOps team to identify areas Seoul Robotics can improve and build scalable solutions
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 6-month internship
- Effectively prioritize, multi-task, and manage time well
- Flexibility for adapting to an ever-changing environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, Gsuite, HWP
- Fluent communication skills and documentation in English and Korean