Cancellations and Refunds
- This applies to custom orders and made to order plates (POM and PP). You have a 24 hour window for cancellations after payment. Upon which, 6.5% will be deducted from your total order amount. After 24 hours, orders cannot be cancelled because production will likely be started regardless of the current lead times.
- In stock plates such as listed FR4, Aluminum or Carbon Fiber plates cannot be cancelled once shipped. Once shipping information is sent, it is considered shipped regardless if the tracking says its not dropped/picked up yet.
- GROUPBUY ORDERS CANNOT be cancelled after the groupbuy timeline ends.
Commission Lead Times
- POM and PP plates - Current lead times will be posted on top of every product page
- FR4 - Commissions are now closed due to logistics being much more expensive than before. This means one-offs will be more expensive, hence I chose to close orders for FR4. Unless there is a MOQ of 5, then its possible.
- Other materials such as Aluminum, Carbon fiber, Brass, etc will be open every few weeks in smaller qty.
- POM - Black and Natural White
- PP - Frosted White
- Aluminum (open on during commission windows)
- Forged Carbon Fiber (open on during commission windows)
- Local – Canada Post/UPS
- Contiguous US – UPS Standard
- If you need a faster shipping, you can opt in for DHL Express for an extra fee. Delivery is usually within 1-2 days. Just open a support ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International – UPS Worldwide/Canada Post International.
- The default shipping for international packages is UPS Worldwide Express, which is a flat rate of $25 or $30 depending on the location. These are packed in a well secured corrugated box for shipping.
- If you opt in for the cheaper Canada Post Tracked International, your package will be shipped in a flat non-bendable mailer stacked with 2 thick cardboard sheets.