- What is Foody?
- How can I get started on Foody as a creator?
- Can I be both a creator and a user?
- Do I need to connect to stripe immediately?
- What if I'm encountering issues and need help signing up as a creator?
- What are the 3 different types of ways to publish a recipe, and what's the difference between them?
- What if there is type of equipment that I need that is not listed?
- What if I published a recipe or collection and want to make a modification?
- What if I'm getting an error that my recipe won't publish?
- How much of the sale price do I get to keep?
- Who pays for credit card processing?
- Why does Foody charge 20%? Why don't I get to keep 100%?
- Does all the content I post to Foody need to be for sale?
- How and how often do I get paid out?
- Can I set my own pricing?
- If I have a recipe that I've selected as a paid single, can I move this into a paid collection?