Friday Field Day
- Friday's field day will run from 10am-12:30pm and is the one activity all wedding guests will do at the same time.
- We've pre-assigned teams and as parents, you will both be on the same team with your kids. There is also only one family with kids per team so we'd encourage a zone defense for childcare coverage.
Friday Night Steak Fry
- Fire trucks will leave for the steak fry at ~5pm and return by 8pm and it's about a 15min ride to the location. There are bathrooms onsite but otherwise we will be outdoors the whole time. If you need an option to get back early, it may make sense to take a car. Plenty of folks will have cars onsite so I'm sure you can find one to borrow
- After 8pm, we'll transition to the barn dance from 8-10pm back at the Lodge.
- The ceremony will start around 4pm and last 1-1.5 hours. Kids are invited!
- Any child who would like to be part of the processional is invited to participate in what we're calling "the flower brigade." We love the idea of a whole bunch of little ones chaotically throwing petals down the aisle!
- If your child would like to participate, we will have a brief rehearsal Friday night at 4:30pm (right before the steak fry) at the ceremony site.
Saturday Happy Hour / Reception
- Happy hour will go from the end of the ceremony until about 6pm.
- Dinner for kids will be served in the Main Lodge (where we'll have most of our meals) from 5-6. If you've arranged for a sitter for the evening, they can meet you between 5-6pm.
- We'll be moving into the tent a little after 6pm. Right now, we've arranged for seats for kids over the age of 5. We do not currently have seats for the following kids, assuming they'd be sitting on laps or heading to bed quite early. If you would like a chair for them, let us know ASAP, we should be able to add one. High chairs are not available :/
- Sam & James Falbo
- Oona & Vega Hanson Redmond
- Matilda Biewald Leviner
- Kaia Pastel Chiao
- Johnny Reynolds
- In general, kids are welcome to all activities at the Lodge (They are too small to horseback ride though).
- There are no lifeguards on site so be aware if kids are swimming in the pool or the lake.
- Local babysitters are available at about $9-12 per hour. Call Deb at the Lodge to arrange a sitter should you like/need one.
- Should you need a pack and play or a bed rail for toddlers, let Deb know as well.
- We've assigned all families with kids to a cabin or suite with an extra bedroom to give you a little more space.