Wednesday 17.03 we will migrate the links to mesoftware.org/mesort and mesoftware.org/metag . For that reason, Wednesday expect some downtime for MeSort, MeTag-Analyze and MeTag: it’s not going to be a long one, but few minutes distributed during the day.
Hello and Welcome to our monthly Newsletter! What follows is information on updates on our software along with some tips on how to use them.
Whether you find a bug or a problem, or have a suggestion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Q-Sort you are able to ask the users why they sorted the card in the extremes of the graph.
- Usability Optimization.
- Q-sort has a better export that shows the correct column value.
- Better interview view.
- now you can see the value below the graph in the export. (-2, -1, 0 ...)
- during the interview, while using the Q-Sort, you can move the graph up and down.
- Overall optimization of the system: many bugs are solved and different things should be more clear.
- Q-Sort is online! Mesort has a new sorting now.
- Every Researcher is now able to set "Show Sorting" for the post-sort questions. In this way, the user can toggle the just sorted sorting(s).
- Improved usability on New study creation.
- When saving a New Study, Tokens can have complex properties, such as Description. This assures that you can
- Updated to the faster and safer version of Php 8.0.1
- Currently working on a new sorting technique: Q-Sort!
- Upgrade to Tailwindcss 2. The change will be uploaded with the new q-sort.
- Simplified role structure
- Improved website stability
- Improved mobile experience in the backend.
MeTag - Analyze 1.1