Table of Tip Contents
Getting Started: The Toolbar
All of Felt’s tools are located on the toolbar.
- Add a pin to the map to locate a place.
- Customize the pin style and add images and information fields in the details panel.
- Route will navigate to the shortest path between your first anchor and where you move your cursor.
- Choose auto, bike or walk to help Route more accurately assess the appropriate network for your path.
- Select ‘Markings’ > Show Length along the toolbar to see the length as you draw.
- Add anchors for more control over your path.
- Press shift to override routing.
Marker & Highlighter
- Marker makes it super simple to start annotating a map.
- Highlighter is a more transparent marker. It’s useful for making markings when you still want to be able to see the basemap, or subdue the basemap under text.
Multiplayer AT Slower.mp4
Multiplayer New Mexico Fires Slower.mp4
- Clip countries, states, counties, cities, neighborhoods, states, and buildings out of the basemap.
- Clip will draw a polygon element of these items for you to use as a mask and emphasize an area, or to draw attention to property or region.