We are clear
- We are clear, even at the expense of verbosity—clear, transparent, frequent communication that is delivered and received with equanimity.
- We value First Principled, Systems Thinking, even at the expense of time—we invest in long-term speed with shared understanding and assumptions why things are the way they are in the world, including by leveraging clear written long form communication.
- We honor our remote culture by making meetings remote-first and helping each other deliver first-class audio and video
- We embrace radical candor.
We build trust
- We build trust, even at the expense of comfort—we build and maintain trust through meeting our commitments, courageously delivering and receiving direct and empathetic feedback, steel-manning opposing points of view, and recognizing that we are all here to continuously grow
- We clearly express our expectations
- We make decisions fast and we all commit to them, even if we disagreed during its discussion.
- We use our time well and are deliberate about what we work on. We ruthlessly prioritize to have the most impact. We engage while present. We help each other get to the desired output of meetings and identify opportunities to make decisions and move on.
We rapidly learn and improve
- We wait for nothing and deliver small slices of value frequently, while caring about the quality of our work.
- We use every opportunity to learn from our customers.
- We embrace that we make mistakes by owning them quickly and learning from them.
- We love helping each other learn, and love learning from each other.
- We learn new things and bring new ideas back into the team.
We are responsive and respect flow state
- We are responsive and help each other out when we can, but respect flow states.
- We reach out when we need help and help those who ask for it.