👋 I am a design-focused front-end developer based in India. I create user interfaces with a focus on responsive design, web standards, accessibility, and performance.
Biconomy, Remote, India – (Dec 2021 - Present)
- Front-end developer working on Hyphen and Biconomy’s new SDK.
- Initially, I was working on Hyphen’s front-end. Currently, I am leading the efforts to re-build our front-ends using React, Next.js, CSS Modules, Jest, the React Testing Library, Cypress, etc.
- Helped the team develop a robust front-end stack with a focus on scalability, performance, web standards, and testing.
Marvin, Remote, India – (Sep 2020 - Dec 2021)
- I joined as the company’s first front-end developer and worked on the front-end stack from the ground up.
- Later, we introduced React, Next.js, styled-components, Jest, Cypress, etc. helped the team transition from a monolith to a modern, modular codebase.
HCL Tech, Lucknow, India – (May 2018 - Sep 2020)
- I worked as a network engineer for Cisco Managed Services. The profile entailed providing support to over 70 clients and cut across platforms such as Linux, EM7, ServiceNow, and Splunk.
Wipro Tech, Pune, India – (Aug 2017 - May 2018)
- I worked as a mainframe engineer for Credit Suisse. The role mainly involved working with COBOL, JCL, IBM DB2, VSAM, and CICS.