(Report Due every Friday within the period task is assigned, please report in line with the deliverables)
Report on the initial meeting with team leads.
- Sesh worked well for him in S1; however, in S2, there seems to be an issue with the /create feature.
- Not experiencing any issues with overlapping meetings at the moment.
- Made reference to Bankless DAOs Meetings Calendar on Google Calendar.
- Mentioned using a shared calendar for Team/Guild leads to double check before creating events and meetings to avoid overlaps.
- Suggested a bot with a warning feature to help with the overlaps.
- We cannot do many things about any timezone issues because it will always favour people on one end of the world over others.
- No absolute solution to any timezone issues.
- Some Sesh features take up to 48 hours to reflect.
- A shared calendar is a good idea. But not everyone in the community may be using google calendar to track events.
- There are no bots at the moment that offer a warning feature.
- Sesh bot currently is the best calendar management bot for Discord.