💡 The AlloTeam will, in general, try to be around "as much as possible. Additionally, Julie (host), Nevyn and Tobi are guaranteed to be available 14:00-15:00 on Saturday and 15:00-17:00 on Sunday.
Responsibilities and Attendance
- [x] Pin the following to the #VR-jam channel:
- Alloverse downloads
- Links to GitHub repos of our example apps
- Link to docs.alloverse.com, specifically the "getting started" app guide.
- [x] Send out an email reminder to participants & potentials about timeline & todo.
- [x] Write a script for the host
- [x] Pin registration process instructions in #jam-general
Script: Host introduction
Sat 14:00 - Meetup in the #VR-Jam channel
- Host does introductions (Julie):
- Introducing the Alloverse team
- Describing what to do in the coming hour
- Describing the schedule for the hackathon + ending
- Discord: Answer general questions about the Jam (Everyone)
- Discord: handle signups (Tobi), team channel creation (Tobi) and Place creation (Nevyn)
- [x] All teams have been registered
- [x] Each team has a Discord channel and a Place (Place URL posted in their respective channels)
Alloverse VR Jam: Team Registration
Sat 15:00 - Hacking starts!