▶️ If you are looking for a very formal CV, look here.
- How to solve a pose estimation problem (LO / VO), at global optimum, with PGO?
- How does SLAM improve with the aid of deep learning?
- Spatial AI
- How do we fuse information from multimodal sensors? What would be the benefits?
- What is required for a robot to understand a place? How are the places “recognized”?
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
Ph.D. candidate in CEE (Mar. 2017 ~ Current)
- Robotics Program, Smart City Program
B.S. in ME (Feb. 2012 - Feb. 2017)
- Double Major in Business and Technology Management (BTM)
Daegu Science High School (TSHS)
Certification (Mar. 2010 ~ Feb. 2012)
- LC2: LiDAR-Camera Loop Constraints From Cross-Modal Place Recognition (Under Review at RA-L, ‣)
- Volumetric Vegetation Monitoring from LiDAR Scans with Ground Estimation (ICCAS 2022)
- Survey of Robotics Technologies for Civil Infrastructure Inspection (JIIR 2022)
- Low-cost Thermal Mapping for Concrete Heat Monitoring (ICRA WS 2022)
- Natural Language Representation as Features for Place Recognition (UR 2022)
- ViViD++: Vision For Visibility Dataset (RA-L 2022)
- EventVLAD: Visual Place Recognition with Reconstructed Edges from Event Cameras (IROS 2021, https://github.com/alexjunholee/EventVLAD)
- ViViD: Vision for Visibility Dataset (ICRA WS 2019)
- Event-based Real-time Optical Flow Estimation (ICCAS 2017)
- 2nd Cash Prize, HILTI SLAM CHALLENGE, 2022.
- Co-Chair*,* IROS - Localization II, 2021.