⚠️ Wednesday 17.03 we will migrate the links to mesoftware.org/mesort and mesoftware.org/metag . For that reason, Wednesday expect some downtime for MeSort, MeTag-Analyze and MeTag: it’s not going to be a long one, but few minutes distributed during the day.
👉 Hello and Welcome to our monthly Newsletter! What follows is information on updates on our software along with some tips on how to use them.
⚠️ Whether you find a bug or a problem, or have a suggestion please contact email@example.com.
- In Q-Sort you are able to ask the users why they sorted the card in the extremes of the graph.
- Usability Optimization.
- Q-sort has a better export that shows the correct column value.
- Better interview view.
- now you can see the value below the graph in the export. (-2, -1, 0 ...)
- during the interview, while using the Q-Sort, you can move the graph up and down.
- Overall optimization of the system: many bugs are solved and different things should be more clear.
- Q-Sort is online! Mesort has a new sorting now.
- Every Researcher is now able to set "Show Sorting" for the post-sort questions. In this way, the user can toggle the just sorted sorting(s).
- Improved usability on New study creation.
- When saving a New Study, Tokens can have complex properties, such as Description. This assures that you can
- Updated to the faster and safer version of Php 8.0.1
- Currently working on a new sorting technique: Q-Sort!
- Upgrade to Tailwindcss 2. The change will be uploaded with the new q-sort.
- Simplified role structure
- Improved website stability
- Improved mobile experience in the backend.
MeTag - Analyze 1.1