How to integrate with Slack
👉 Go to Settings → Integrations → And click on Slack!
Saved messages 📌 in Slack will be automatically imported as tasks into Akiflow.
💡 Hit O as "Open" on a task to be redirected to the Slack source message
• Which messages should I turn into tasks?
💡 When you receive a message on Slack, ask yourself:
- Can I reply to this right now? → If not, save it!
- Does it require me an activity? → If yes, save it!
- Can I connect more accounts?
- Will Akiflow import my already saved messages from Slack?
- What happens when I complete an imported task from Slack?
- What happens when I unsave a message imported as a task?
- When I delete a task on Akiflow, what happens to the original message?