About the Role
You'll be joining a small, close-knit remote team that does anything and everything to make Airfordable run smoothly. Your responsibilities will be a hybrid of travel agency work as well customer support & success tasks. It is important to us that you have relevant or related experience in both. You will be working with a team that constantly pushes boundaries to innovate, thinks two steps ahead of the curve, and meets the high standards we set for ourselves. We make decisions grounded on data, move quickly and get things done.
In this role, you will:
- Manage flight reservations and installment plans from end to end.
- Provide exceptional customer service support to travelers through live chat, email and social media channels.
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing from a customer success standpoint
- Work cross-functionally with the Operations and Software engineering team to improve the Airfordable customer experience
- Serve as the voice of our travelers and provide internal feedback to the team on how we can better serve our travelers.
A good fit for this role is self-motivated, empirical and has exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with customers and work across teams. They are willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to ensure our travelers have an exceptional travel booking and customer experience. Other expectations include:
- Self-Starter - You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- Curious - you always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Entrepreneurial - you love responsibility and want to help shape the vision and direction of the company
- Gritty - you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make our travelers have a great customer experience
- Passionate - you have empathy for customers and are passionate about travel and helping other
- At least 2 years of experience in a travel agency / customer service related role.