Connecting Zapier to Pathwright
These simple steps will get you set up and ready to integrate with Pathwright's Zapier APIs.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account. Zapier’s free plan is more than enough to experiment with integrations to your Pathwright school.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Pathwright."
- Enter your API Key. You’ll see a popup window that asks for your Pathwright account API key. To find your key, log into your Pathwright account and open "Settings" from the main menu, open "Connect other apps," and then select the Zapier integration. Copy and paste the API Key into the popup window in Zapier.
- Test. Make sure to test the Pathwright connection to ensure that the connection is successful.
Now, you can create Zapier integrations, known as Zaps, that trigger events in Zapier from your school, or perform actions in your school based on other external triggers.
You may want to refer to the following reference guides to learn more about Pathwright's various integrations with Zapier:
Trigger Reference Guide
- Allows you to set up workflows that trigger from an action in your Pathwright school
Action Reference Guide
- Provides a way to trigger actions in your Pathwright school based on events from Zapier and other apps.