Organize your Audiences
Create a Dataset
Create a SQL Audience
Add Source to a Dataset
Transform an Audience
Create new sync
📓 API Docs
A Connection enables Octolis to dialog with an external system to:
- Source data from this system to an Octolis Audience.
- Sync data from an Octolis Audience to this system.
A Connection is composed of two parts:
- One of our built-in Connectors (e.g. Salesforce, SFTP, Snowflake, Google Spreadsheet...).
- The parameters and credentials to access your system (e.g. Salesforce login/password, API key...).
We have four kinds of Connectors:
- Cloud app: the business apps that you use on daily basis (e.g. Salesforce, Shopify...).
- Static file repository: places where you store CSV or JSON files (e.g. SFTP, s3...).
- Database: the databases that you use to store business data (e.g. BigQuery, Snowflake...)
- Real-time: send or retrieve data through our Webhooks & API.
👉 Next step
🌐 See available Connectors