Disclaimer: we're a diverse team and open to local as well as international applicants. So we wrote this one in English. Yet, good German skills are definitely a big plus, as most of our internal communication is (still) in German.
So, what will you do at TechLabs as Social Media Manager?
Help to build one of the most dedicated nonprofit brands accross Europe by rethinking the status quo of marketing in Nonprofits and build an overwhelming TechLabs brand experience.
- Own and develop a cohesive and results-oriented social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Update and create various social media content (including blogs, social media posts, and edits to our website) to improve search results and increase brand quality
- Collaborate with the Content Creation Team and coordinate the development of larger-scale campaigns that also involve films or aftermovies
- Assist email marketing development and execution
- Support content creation for all social platforms we are currently publishing on
You might be a good fit if...
- You are basically a creative mind. You don't rely on old ideas instead you are motivated to present and execute new ones. You want to rethink it and build a whole new experience on your own.
- You balance bringing energy and creativity to your work while being organized and detail-oriented
- You are comfortable operating with a high level of autonomy and accountability for delivering results
- You are looking for a culture where work is appreciated and you can make an immediate impact
- You would like to rethink digital education together with an ambitious team of volunteers
- Highly curious and eager to constantly learn
- As a bonus, you have worked on challenging projects and ambitious (nonprofit) visions before
- Adobe CC (like Photoshop), Sketch, Canva and video editing skills is a plus
What we offer...
- We are a young, highly-motivated and lively team striving to shape the future of TechLabs
- Being part of TechLabs gives you the opportunity to meet and build a network with like-minded people