Ingredients (per person)
- 1 flour tortilla (or 2, if you're Ash). Substitute for corn if you're gluten free.
- 1 big scoop of Janaki's Guacamole
- A couple spoons of black or refried beans
- Sour cream (unless you're Ash)
- Diced tomatoes
- Chopped onions
- Spicy salsa of your choosing. In my opinion, the spicier the better.
- Extra jeera (that's cumin to you, white people)
- Extra lemon
- Cilantro (unless you're me)
Instructions: Combine all ingredients into the middle of your lil burrito and hope it doesn't explode as you fold and wrap it up. Just like a warm hug.