⚠️ Most likely, a connection problem occurs when your phone is unstable.
First thing you need to do is to make sure of these followings:
- Your phone is connected to a stable Internet.
- The phone has a good battery.
- WhatsApp application does not go to the background.
- You do not have another Whatsapp web or desktop application open. Opening another Whatsapp web/desktop will put your WhatsApp connection to NovoChat on pause.
How do I check if I'm logged in to any other WhatsApp web/desktop?
- From your phone, open WhatsApp application.
- Click on the three-dots icon at the top-right corner > select Whatsapp Web
- List of linked WhatsApp web and their connection status will be shown
- Log out from all other WhatsApp web/desktop, only connect to NovoChat
- Test if the connection is restored by sending a test message and see if it reflects in your NovoChat inbox
- If after disconnecting other Whatsapp web/desktops, connection isn't restored, log out the currently connected instance to Novochat, and reconnect by scanning QR code again from the Channels page
- See if it works. If you still have connection issue, contact our Support team from the help widget accessible from your NovoChat dashboard