Hi everyone! This is a place where companies/DAOs in crypto can post jobs for which they want to hire Blockchain@Columbia members! Members feel free to upload your resumes and a small background about yourself.
For those not familiar with us, Blockchain@Columbia (est. 2017) is a student-led organization of mostly undergraduates that engages with the blockchain community and provides opportunities for our members and the broader ecosystem. B@C currently has around 250 members across multiple undergraduate and graduate schools at Columbia.
Here are some activities, responsibilities, and roles that B@C has facilitated:
- Fostering education and discussion of decentralized organizations and digital assets. This is done by teaching free courses on campus and hosting regular events of various sizes on Columbia University’s campus for NYC students (weekly discussions, speaker events, and larger conferences such as our annual Ledger Fest conference). B@C members have also been involved in setting the curriculum for new blockchain-related courses on campus.
- Facilitating technical blockchain R&D internally and rewarding grants to NYC students doing so. This includes academic papers and open source development/contributions.
- Voting on proposals as a delegate to DAOs, such as Uniswap and Compound.
- Producing educational content and thought leadership on various web3 related concepts and technologies.
- Providing a space for students to communicate and build relationships with others interested in distributed ledger technology.
We recently launched Lion DAO where we raised 32.25 ETH from Columbia alums and community members to support and govern the org in a crypto native way.
External Job Boards:
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org