✒️ As a frontend engineer at Alphamoon, you’ll work on the Alphamoon platform which processes huge volumes of data while handling a broad spectrum of workflows using different types of documents. This way we remove the friction for the business user to enable document automation. That means great UX with slick UI all backed by our state-of-the-art technology. We’re growing rapidly and so is the scope of our product with frontend requirements.
🧠 The job & tech stack 🧠
- Build frontend using our recommended stack: React (hooks), Redux & ReduxToolkit, TypeScript, Cypress & Jest
- Working with containerized microservice platforms (Docker, RabbitMQ, MongoDB)
- Working with backend services exposed via REST API
- Collaborating with UX on features discussions (InVision, Figma)
- Finally, only cool new staff, no legacy code 🙂 ****
🧑🏽🎓 About You 🧑🏽🎓
- Have proven experience building fronted in microservice-based product.
- You’re proficient with our recommended stack (React, TS, Redux).
- You design and implement code with testing in mind (Cypress/Jest).
- You’re proficient with git.
- You’re a problem solver enjoying faced paced environment.
- You like to bring new technologies and process improvements.
- You’re eager to work with like-minded people who love tech.
🎉 A few cool things to mention 🎉
- You’ll receive a competitive salary based on experience.