Here's a collection of the most important things about how we write at Matterlabs.
Keep it good
Good content is:
- Simple. It assumes zero-knowledge most times.
How should we sound?
Matterlabs voice is:
The context predicts our tone, but it's generally semi-formal. Humour is great, but clarity is the top priority.
- Educate our clients/leads about our products with clarity, so they get their work done quickly.
- Show relatable impact with our content examples.
- People read differently. Some scan through, while some read every word. Meet everyone where they are by grouping related ideas together and using clear headers or sub-headers.
- Focus on your message. Don't get distracted by various points. Work with a hierarchy of information, and build up to the main point.