- Rules Update (09/06/2021)
They contain the different characters in the game. Each one has a unique skill.
Used to display the health state of each hero. A health token on its red side is called a "health container" (❤) and on its dark side it's called an "empty health container" (🖤).
Whenever you are dealt any damage, flip one of your ❤ to turn it into a 🖤.
If all your tokens are empty (🖤) your current hero is eliminated.
They contain all kind of usable items that the heroes can pick up during their adventures. And also 4 orb cards.
There are four types of treasure cards:
- Attack (sword icon): these cards allow you to damage your opponents by dealing damage. They are the most common mean to defeat other heroes and they always go back to your hand after being used.
- Defense (shield icon): these cards allow you to defend against attack cards and grant you additional advantages like healing or drawing more cards, but they go to an inventory after being used.
- Strategy (map icon): these cards allow you to develop more complex strategies and must be discarded after being used. They work as high risk / high reward plays.
- Orbs (orb icon): collecting these is the main goal of the game. Whenever you play an orb, it becomes "active" and stays visible next to your character card, granting you a permanent bonus like healing, getting more cards... Be careful, they'll also attract the attention from the other heroes once revealed or activated.
Your goal is to gather the 4 legendary orbs that can grant any wish.
All 4 orbs are initially shuffled into the treasure deck, among all kinds of artifacts and weapons that will help you in your adventure.
You must collect the orbs either by drawing cards from the deck, defeating other heroes or stealing them using special cards and tactics.