This example project workflow shows Pineapple Project Management, from concept to trade and beyond.
Your project might need more work than listed below, it might need less - all our proposals are custom-built with your needs and budget in mind.
Feel free to copy the template to build out your project... but we'd still love to hear from you!
by Nick Chambers | pineapple.group
This page is best viewed on a desktop. For a mobile-friendly version, click here.
1 | Strategic definition
*The big idea!*
This is where we really to get-to-grips with your plans, ideas and work so far...
- Feasibility Study
- Establish CapEx and budget pools
- Review site (or sites) - with our pre-lease checklist
- Establish the timeline
- Discuss ideas and help you flesh out the concept
- Develop the business case
- Add our feedback and insights from previous projects
2 | Preparation & Brief
*Set it up to win*
- Appoint your project team and suggest organisation structure
- Agree approval & sign-off processes
- Develop a design intention: zoning and key deliverables
- Review CapEx & Programme
- Agree strategy for delivery of the project
- Agree brief for all project stakeholders
- Stakeholder sign off of the project and initiation