- Passionate about all things startup-related, I've been working in the tech space for the past 7 years. I love traveling and had the chance to live in a few different countries, the US, China, Ireland, France, Israel, and now back in the UK
- My skills are mostly in Go-to-Market Strategy, Sales - I love building strong and complementary teams
- Before userled, I worked for a few different companies ranging from startups to large corporates. I'll highlight 3, but always happy to discuss the past!
- I led GTM and Sales at a UK based startup called incident.io - where I learned what it takes to build an early-stage product that delights users early. We got to 1m ARR in a short period enabling us to raise a 38m series A from index.
- I got to work as a Solution Engineer, an AE and a sales manager at Salesforce. At the start mostly focused on the consulting aspect of SaaS implementation, change management, and asset demoing for enterprise businesses in emerging countries. I made a switch to sales after 2 years and went from enterprise sales in the Healthcare industry to management.
- I lost my passion in working for Salesforce before the start of covid and started a company, revive.tech. We enabled people to find mentorship opportunities in the tech industry. We built a team of 8 people - mostly product focussed and reach 120K ARR after 16 months. The project wasn't scalable enough so we decided to end it but the team is still very close and I met my best friends on this journey.
- At uni, I studied finance and economics (Durham, SuFe, Kedge)- Masters in Information System Management (Warwick)
- I often do career coaching and invest and projects I strongly believe in, mostly in Fintech and SaaS B2B
- Outside of work, I love surfing, skydiving, Hiit workout, Squash - a bit of an adrenaline freak, you'll see me in crunches 2 weeks a year. I can't cook and I might be one of the biggest Deliveroo clients 😂
The best way to work with me is...
- Give me feedback! It's the first time I'm doing this role, and there's only one of me, so knowing what I'm doing right and wrong is really important.
- I don't mind how you give this to me — if you don't feel comfortable giving it to me in person, Slack is fine.
- If it is constructive feedback, I only ask that it be timely — I find it frustrating to know that I could have improved on something a few weeks ago.
- I'm an information junkie. Please bias towards over-communicating with me, rather than under. I love to know what others are focusing on! 🚰
- If it's an important decision, please write a proposal. I love a well-written proposal, and find it incredibly beneficial for increasing the strength and clarity of arguments, which ultimately results in us making better decisions.
- Headphones means that I'm concentrating on something and would rather not be disturbed. If I have my headphones on, please Slack me, instead of tapping me on the shoulder. 🎧
- I love to work quickly and am very impatient. Speed is my thing. Sometimes, that's not appropriate (e.g. hiring decisions). Please let me know if I'm overdoing it.
You should know...
- I have migraines due to a recurring neck problem - meaning I might be tense sometimes. Just know that if you come out of a discussion with me thinking I seemed annoyed or upset, it will be linked to this problem and has nothing to do with you.
- I go see an osteopath 1 hour a week, around lunchtime - generally on Monday or Wednesday.