- Do not photograph any military outposts, checkpoints, and/or defence positions unless explicitly permitted. If you are not sure, ask.
- Never pull camera near checkpoints. Always follow commands and instructions at the checkpoints.
- Always blur background of the sensitive locations, to ensure that enemy can not use it to target your location.
- Disable photo location tracking.
- If escorted by MOD personnel, always follow their instruction. Do not deviate in any way. By being reckless you are putting your life, and the life of your MOD escort into danger. Best case you will loose your journalist accreditation. Worst you die.
- Unless explicitly permitted always blur MOD personnel faces.
- Accredited journalists have right to work after curfew hours. Do not abuse that right. The curfew is there for a reason, and you do not want to become a target for Russia spies and a headache for local militia.
- Do not post any photo or video material about recent artillery or rocket strike until MOD have already posted information about it. Blur location information.