Connect Pro comes with a large library of presets, organised into various categories. More presets will be available with a Noiiz subscription and you can create and save your own too.
- Load the preset browser by clicking on the preset name at the top of the plugin, or by selecting ‘Load Preset’ from the main menu
- Choose Factory Presets, My Presets or Expansions
- You can filter presets by category by selecting one or more categories at the top of the list
- Click on a preset once, then play some MIDI notes to hear what it sounds like
- Double click to load the preset in Connect Pro and close the browser
- To save a preset, open the main menu and…
- ‘Save Preset’ to save the preset to My Presets
- ‘Save Preset As’ to change the name of the preset and/or the location
- Factory presets cannot be overwritten, clicking ‘Save Preset’ will save that preset to My Presets
Did we miss anything?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll fix it✌️