💡 TLDR As our first season, we are focused on supporting folks in the NFT space and building LondonDAO's operations/network of artists, developers, and creators.
As a budding grants DAO, a big part of season one is devoted to mindshare/brand building in the NFT space. To that, we are less focused on strictly revenue accruing projects for the DAO and more focused on high potential creators that we can build a long standing relationship and build NFT mindshare with.
Generally, we are interested in four categories of projects.
- Create solid informational content
- Net new insights or content for the NFT space
- Consistent creation of content
- Be willing to put branding of LondonDAO on content
- Ex: https://twitter.com/cryptogucci?s=21
- Do not (no plan to or yet to have one) have a token treasury to support themselves
- Projects that LondonDAO can leverage to support artists funded by LondonDAO
- "your art, your contract" themed projects
- Open sourced
- Ex: https://721.so
- All art welcome
- already "bit the NFT bullet"
- need funding to support their artistic endeavors
- can be as simple as money to cover rent
- or cover gas fees for a contract deployment
- Ex: https://various.xyz
- LondonDAO-led/operated programs to establish infrastructure for the community
- Come in with idea for the community need capital and blessing to start
- Ex: NFT vault, Artist fellowship program, Developer fellowship program, Meme bounty.