With multiple releases every week, we are working on making the app better with every iteration. On this page we summarize the latest minor enhancements and some larger features we implemented recently grouped by month.
- You don't have a CGM? SNAQ can now also import glucose data from various BGM devices (Contour Next, Accu Chek, OneTouch etc.) via Apple Health (iOS only). Further you can manually enter glucose readings into the app and display them on the glucose chart of each meal.
- Meal reminders are here and they are happy to remind you to record your meal.
- You can now import your insulin data via Apple Health which are then displayed together with your glucose curve of past meals (US only).
- Weights are now displayed in ounces for US users.
- We’ve made SNAQ even easier to use with your favorite devices. We now support sensors for glucose data import of many popular brands, having added integrations for FreeStyle Libre and Medtronic, in addition to the existing support for Dexcom.
- For Android users glucose data can now be imported with FreeStyle Libre or Medtronic CGMs.
- We extended our nutrition database which now supports even more food items from the US.