With multiple releases every week, we are working on making the app better with every iteration. On this page we summarize the latest minor enhancements and some larger features we implemented recently grouped by month.
- Major improvement in our Food Recognition which enables SNAQ to recognize foods already after as little as one image. While usually at least hundreds of images are required. This is a huge improvement for quicker recognizing foods which are less frequently tracked or are very local.
- People using a BGM now have the possibility to receive a reminder to take their post-meal glucose reading and add it to their meal in SNAQ.
- Get actionable insights on what can help to better control post meal glucose levels together with each meal you add on SNAQ.
- Performance enhancements and device compatibility updates
- Easily add packaged food and drink items inside your SNAQ logbook using the SNAQ barcode scanner. This feature is currently available in the US and Switzerland.
- SNAQ & Learn: Get insights with each meal you track on SNAQ. With each meal you will now get actionable tipps which can help to better control post-meal glucose levels.