85% of big data projects fail according to Gartner.
- Companies install more than 920 different cloud services. Creating silos in the organization and challenges to integrate them.
- Lack of architecture (devops)
- Difficulty in connecting data into Business applications
- Lack of talent. Only 0.00004% of the world population knows how to read, organize and analyze data.
- 67% of employees are not comfortable with their current analytics tools. Tools are so specialized that they create silos in the organization.
In conclusion, it is hard, difficult and expensive to be a data driven company.
That’s why we created a tool where companies can build and put Machine Learning pipelines into production, fast. Without coding.