This section covers the instructions on creating and managing "missions" on the Missions page in Logmore Cloud.
Missions are an important feature for most organizations. A mission can be set for a specific shipment or other contexts, where multiple loggers are associated with a single task at the same time.
A mission starts when their designated shipment begins and ends when the shipment is received by the recipient.
What are Missions?
Missions are a way to manage the data collected by your loggers. You can set up a mission to gather information from specific situation, for example an order or a shipment. Missions can include information such as alerts, reports and custom notes to the end user.
- A shipment ID for easy identification
- Alert limits — you can see if any alerts were triggered during the mission right after scanning the associated QR data logger
- A customized Scan Page that appears on the smartphone after scanning the logger, see how to Configure Scan Pages
- Custom fields — data fields that you can customize. Custom fields can be added to individual missions or mission templates. See more What are Custom fields in Missions?
- Mission reports:
- Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT is calculated for each temperature channel in the mission)
- Scan locations
- Basics: start and stop, designated loggers, ID linking
- Mission alerting system
- Mission scan page customization