- It is with a heavy heart that we announce that Domitille will be leaving MoLI early in the new year. We’ve been very lucky to have Domitille here and are quite sad to see her go, we wish her the best of luck in her new post.
- Looking back on the year, it has been a tough one in many respects, but extremely well handled by all staff, reviews for the museum regularly positively mention our staff and you all are very important to MoLI.
- The MoLI Christmas party is tonight in the Bishops and Whaley rooms, things kick off around 6pm.
- We are doing a membership drive to close out the year, do make sure to mention the discounts and benefits of memberships to visitors.
- The Museums opening schedule over the holidays are as followed: MoLI will close at 6pm on the 23rd, and will remain closed on the 24th, 25th, & 26th, opening on the 27th as usual. We will be closed on the 1st of January, then open as normal from the 2nd-8th, then closed again for the training week starting the 9th.
- Training week schedule will be shared early next week, planned to be between 10am-5pm.
- Admissions will be half price between the 27th and 31st of December.
- A membership campaign is currently running whereby upon renewal of a membership, a free membership of the same type can be gifted to a friend. This offer is open until the 1st of January.
- There is a very small wedding today, 12 people expected.
- Next week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, MoLI is hosting the UCD Choral Scholars Reception. 200 people expected each night, and the event will primarily take place in the Aula Mezzanine, River run and Rococo Room.
- The Fridges in the VE office and on Level 5 are both in need of replacement. The shelves are either not present, or being held up by cups. The Level 5 fridge is slated to be replaced in the upcoming break room renovation.