How to use this 💁🏻♀️
- Click the button labeled
Took out trash today. It should open a new page
- I personally use day of the week as the title, but feel free to replace
(Day of the week) with whatevwer you wish!
- If there were any items in the trash bag that were compostable, check the compostable box.
- If there were any items in the trash bag that were recyclable, check the recyclable box.
- Log in any items that you think can be composted or recycled under the appropriate columns.
- If there are any items that you've noticed that you're no longer throwing in the trash (perhaps you've found a zero waste alternative to something you'd frequently see in the bin earlier), definitely make a note of it!
- Go back to the Waste calendar page.
- Drag the newly created page to the day you took the trash out on in the calendar (should be just below the waste calendar table).
- You can switch to an Overview (just click
Calendar view 🔻 and select
Monthly overview or
Annual Overview), well, to get an overview of how far you've come 😃.