💡 Last Updated: March 19th, 2023
Table of contents:
- What Personal Information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
- How we protect and retain your Personal Information
- How we share your Personal Information
- Your privacy rights
- International transfers of Personal Information
- Use by children
- Interaction with third party products
- Log files
- Analytic tools/Cookies
- Specific provisions applicable under California privacy law
- Contact us
Our mission at Vyzer is to empower individuals to take control of their financial future by providing them with a comprehensive investment portfolio tracking and wealth management solutions. We are dedicated to simplifying the investment management process and enabling our clients to make informed decisions through easy access to their investment performance, financial planning tools, projections, and more.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
- We Process the Following Personal Information:
- Information provided through the Services. We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, such , information regarding your investment portfolio, your account details with third party financial services providers, as well as any other information that you decide to provide us. We also collect the contact and billing information of our customers.
- Information provided through the Website. When you use the Website, we collect and process full name, email address, when you interact with the Website, for example, when you send us a request for a demo or contact us (including, the chat).
- Information automatically collected. We may automatically collect certain information through your use of Vyzer's Services and Website, such as cookie, pixels, tracking technologies and similar identifiers (“Technologies”), your Internet protocol (IP) address, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your device, browser type and language, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, internet service provider and other information about actions taken through the use of the Services and Website.
- Information from Other Sources. Vyzer may also obtain information about you from other sources, including publicly - or commercially- available information, and through third-party data platforms, partners and service providers.
- Information you provide to us in person. For example, when you visit one of our exhibition booths or attend one of our events and you provide us with your contact details. We will use this information to answer your enquiries or provide additional information to you.
- Information we collect from online interactions. For example, if you attend a webinar, contact us via social media or otherwise interact with our business, including as a representative of a current / prospective customer, supplier or partner, we track and make a record of those interactions, which may contain your contact details, such as full name, email address, messages and any other information that you decide to provide us with.
- Information we collect when you use our mobile app. When you use our mobile app, we collect and process your name we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, such as your full name, email address, password, information regarding your investment portfolio, your account details with third-party financial services providers, as well as any other information that you decide to provide us.
- We process information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services. We will use the information, including, without limitation, for the following purposes: (i) allow you to create an account; (ii) to provide you the Services and to process your requests; (iii) communicate with you about your use of the Services and for support purposes; (iv) fulfill any instruction and/or request made by you in the context of the Services; (v) send you push notifications and/or emails and notifications regarding your account or certain features of the Services, including, updates pertaining to your subscription, and related to the services we provide you with; (vi) to personalize your experience with our Services; (vii) to allow you to create more users and administrate your users; (viii) to generally administer and improve the Services; and (viii)
- To allow you to make use of our Website. We will use your information to allow you to make use of our Website, including, (i) if you request a demo, we will use your Personal Information to process and answer your request for a demo; (ii) to answer your questions and to allow you to communicate with us (e.g., by using the Website chat); (iii) to analyze your use of our Website and to improve our Website; and (iv) to customize your experience.
- For Administrative Purposes. Vyzer may use your information (i) to respond to your questions, comments, and other requests for customer support, or information, including information about potential or future services; (ii) to provide you with the Vyzer Services; (iii) for internal quality control purposes; (iv) to establish a business relationship; (v) to generally administer the Vyzer Services; and (vi) to bill you for our services.
- To Market our Website and Services. Vyzer may use information to market the Vyzer Such use includes (i) notifying you about offers and services that may be of interest to you; (ii) tailoring content, advertisements, and offers for you, including, targeting and re-targeting practices; (iii) conducting market research; (iv) developing and marketing new products and services, and to measure interest in Vyzer's services; (v) other purposes disclosed at the time you provide information; and (vi) as you otherwise consent;
- Security purposes. Some of the abovementioned information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent and prosecuting fraud or other illegal activity; to identify and repair errors; to conduct audits; and for security purposes. Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- De-identified and Aggregated Information Use. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Information and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to analyze and improve Vyzer services (including through the use of artificial intelligence) and for research purposes. We may use this anonymous or de-identified information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them and/or to develop new product features and improve existing offerings).
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. We, as well as third parties that provide content, advertising, or other functionality on the Vyzer Website and Services, use Technologies to automatically collect information through the Website and Services. We use Technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your device that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with the Website and Services. Vyzer
- HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Security: We have implemented and maintain reasonable technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- Retention of your information: Your information will be stored until we delete our records, and we proactively delete it, or if you send a valid deletion request. Please note that in some circumstances we may store your information for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, and/or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your information or dealings.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION