We want to make healthcare better. Join us!
Check out the jobs landing page to learn more about what we do.
Our big and simple goal
Who we are
We don’t spend a lot of time updating this, but check out our Linkedin page to see who works here. We speak English and German at work.
Our office and medical center is right next to U2 Krieau 🚄
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be taking on small, specific tasks, with the goal of soon taking on a few independent projects over your stay with us.
- Working across our teams in marketing, product, tech, commercial, operations and medical to support them with anything that needs an extra set of hands and brains.
- (Previous visiting analysts have worked on tons of different projects, including: scouting office space, writing job ads, handling applications, designing website UX/UI, building a bookings dashboard, building an NPS dashboard, managing our membership data, analysing our newsletter data, and so much more.)
- Data analysis, mostly in Excel or GSheets, for our marketing, commercial and operations departments.
- Managing several to-do lists in parallel, including your own.
- Proactively volunteering to help out other roles on the team, as required.
- Managing schedules, invites and appointments for the founders.
- Preparing slide decks, reports, social media posts, etc.
- Generally being helpful and creative around problems we face day to day!
You’ll probably have
- Some work experience — preferably but not necessarily at scale-ups or in consulting.