International banking software company, founded in 2000 and since September 2019 is a wholly owned of FCA UK Authorised Electronic Money Institution with offices in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
Company provides a comprehensive and versatile banking software solution for retail, corporate and private banks, E-Money and payment institutions, offering capabilities that up until now were affordable only by large commercial banks.
- Experience at technical support role (preferably in payments sector, but not obligatory);
- Basic experience with Kibana (write queries);
- Basic experience with Azure (logs);
- Fluent spoken + written English;
- Knowledge of 🇱🇹 Lithuanian is required.
Would be a benefit:
- Azure APM skills (Application Performance Monitoring);
- Experience with Postman (or similar).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily application monitoring, issues detection/prevention;
- Communicate with client on technical side;
- Help with tech intergrations;
- Requests management: create tickets with solid explanations for engineering team (request-response);
- SLA management.
- On-site (work from office), Vilnius;
- Gross salary EUR 30,000-42,000.
For seniors’, having deep expertise in Kibana and SQL - subject to discuss.