Vilnius branch ****of an international banking software company, wholly owned of FCA UK Authorised Electronic Money Institution with offices in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
Company provides comprehensive and versatile banking software solution for private banks, E-Money and payment institutions, offering capabilities that up until now were affordable only by large commercial banks.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years with React;
- Experience with Redux, Webpack, Yarn;
- Familiar working with REST APIs;
- Hand-on experience designing modern, interactive and cross-browser layouts for complex web applications;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Would be a benefit:
- Demonstrated experience with React Native;
- Experience in the financial sector (fintech, insurance, banking) would be a huge advantage.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and maintain frontend applications;
- Be a key figure in implementing and improving of the front-end;
- Contributing to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development.
- On-site (office), Vilnius, Naujakiemio g.;
- Knowledge of 🇱🇹 Lithuanian is huge benefit;
- Gross salary EUR 62,000-72,000;