Vilnius based product company works on innovative vehicle tracking and management system.
The main scope of clients is located in: Lithuania, Poland, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium.
Product is build on Java 17, applies REST, Spring Boot, JPA, JOOQ from the backend side, and Angular from the frontend side. For deployment purposes: Docker & Kubernetes. Environment: GIT, Gradle, IntelliJ.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience working as a quality assurance engineer;
- Experience both in front-/back-end testing;
- Experience converting end-to-end user scenarios to test cases;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of a highly skilled and experienced team ****to improve and develop transport management product;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Monitor debugging process results.
- In-house, full-time, Vilnius office;
- Remote is acceptable after (physical) onboarding period of 3-6 weeks;
- EUR 3,400-4,200 (Gross).
<img src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/ed397d51-8778-4757-8035-060c82f70435/favicon_qp2.png" alt="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/ed397d51-8778-4757-8035-060c82f70435/favicon_qp2.png" width="40px" /> Answer these very simple questions (1 minute)