💡 The shop is a community project owned by the village and depends on your support.
- Dry cleaning, Laundry, Mending, Shoe repairs — Items are collected twice each week on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Banking — the post office provides most day-to-day banking functions through its partnership with Lloyds TSB. You can obtain cash (no transaction charge), deposit cheques, etc.
- Prescriptions — You can have your prescriptions delivered from the pharmacy to our shop. Great for repeats! Enquire with your doctor's surgery first.
- Monday to Thursday — 8am to 5pm
- Friday — 8am to 7pm
- Saturday — 8am to 3pm
- Sunday — 8am to 2pm
- Tuesday & Friday — 9.30am to 12pm
If you could offer just two hours each month (on days to suit you) it will make a huge difference to the shop’s finances.
At the moment, the volunteers add an additional four hours opening over Saturday and Sunday, and an extra two hours to Friday evening.
As more people come forward, we will extend weekday evening hours to 7pm so we’re open when most people are returning from work.