Here's what our License allows for, for each Item available for purchase or download on venusdesignsystem.com or from Simmmple Web S.R.L. If you are purchasing for multiple users in your team, please select the appropriate team size license to your cart during checkout in order for updates not to be disabled.
- The Venus License grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”).
- You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be Sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
- Create End Products for clients or personal projects
- Sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- Re-distribute the Item as a stock image, in a tool or template, or it’s source files, regardless of any modifications, under any circumstances. You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. In other words, you cannot replicate or make modifications to the item and sell it on your website or other marketplaces as your own (even for free) as well as resell, lease, license, sublicense or redistribute a purchased item on its own (even for free). You cannot publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people if you bought the "solo" license.
Sample End Products:
- For an Item that is the final design for your Personal usage or Commercial work which is prepared due to the purchased item. For an item that is something that incorporates the Item as well as others things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item. For example, the End Product including the structure of symbols but the visual aspect is different rather than in the purchased item.
- End Products include but are not limited to: Websites, mobile apps, web apps, games, themes, illustrations, wireframes, presentations and videos.
- Freelancer License is defined as using purchased "Item" individually. Personal Use is also defined s using purchased "Item" for commercial work, company projects, business etc. We define Commercial Work as any work that isn't done for Personal Use. Synonymous terms include Contracted Work and Client Work. In this case, you can't license, sublicense or distribute and make any number of copies of the item.
Team & Enterprise License
- If you're a team (5 users) or Enterprise (unlimited users), you must purchase the appropriate License. The item purchased under Team or Enterprise License can distribute the team license up to the number of License that you have. This license is suitable for all corporate and commercial organizations, business entities and groups working together.
- You are not required to include information about Venus - Design System in your End Products. All the rights for photographs and illustrations used in Item are reserved by their legal owners and are presented in the Item for demonstrating purposes. Venus - Design System will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.