Hi there! Welcome to my interactive CV/resume portfolio!
I am a well-rounded creator, product manager, and business developer based in Seattle, Washington. I’ve spent the last 4 years supporting small businesses, creators, and students, and working in tech startups.
I thrive in early-stage startups, where I love to help solve user problems, test new ideas, and build products: from ideation to execution. My interests are in the intersection of design, business, tech, and education.
I enjoy experimenting and creating, and I often pick up new projects to apply and hone my skills. I aim to make a positive social impact and craft meaningful customer experiences that foster inclusivity, equity, and accessibility through business development, talent management, and community engagement.
Work Experience 👩🏻💻
Product Manager | UX Design
Kernel Labs, Seattle, Washington – (Feb 2022 — present)
- Defined user-centric product roadmaps and activate go-to-market strategies with cross-functional teams, resulting in an increase of registrants by 75% for 2 product debut events and converted new users by 20%
- Conducted user research to design Figma mockups and suggested 5+ technical solutions to implement 55% new technical and design features on the editing dashboard to improve ease of use on the product
- Communicated with the engineering team to troubleshoot malfunctions and system errors in order to evolve the editorial look and produce effective product materials, which optimized user experience by 45%
Program Assistant | Social Media Management | UX/UI
Bellevue College, Bellevue, Washington – (April 2021 — June 2022)
- Led user interface specifications and the qualitative research process, and presented prototypes and use cases for 9 stakeholders, resulting in a new feature launch on website within 4 weeks
- Created the wireframing and mockup process for 5+ program websites incorporating user feedback through qualitative research, which increased user satisfaction and efficient navigation structure
- Onboarded and trained 6+ new peer educators through orientation materials to organize various projects and scale marketing operations strategy across 2 working groups, which increased social media engagement by 66%
The Right Resource, Remote – (July 2021 — December 2021)
- Led talent acquisition services, identified top talent by utilizing Boolean search strings in LinkedIn, Hiretool, and Google Search, and placed 13+ new candidates at partner companies, resulting in a 75% increase in our clients' onboarding and hiring process