What we're looking for
At Ideaware, we build user-centric products for our customers around the world. We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. You’ll create functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Lead projects by driving design vision and strategy.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Proactively mentor other designers to improve systems and craft.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.