🤩 We Are Jefa
- Jefa is reinventing banking for women. We create a paradigm shift for how women do money.
- We are backed by the investors behind Netflix, Albo, LendingClub and Rappi. Our board boasts none other than the co-founder of Kiva, the OG financial inclusion revolutionary.
🔧 The Position
- We are looking for a UX Researcher to help us become the world's leading digital bank for women. We are seeking a highly-skilled, mission-driven candidate with an uncapped drive and enthusiasm for financial inclusion. You will lead the research process that underlies all product decisions at Jefa.
🤸♀️ What You'll Do
- Work closely with the product team to identify research objectives & craft an overarching research strategy.
- Moderate one-on-one basic usability sessions.
- Help develop and implement quantitative and qualitative surveys.
- Conduct in-depth customers interviews both in-person and remotely.
- Bring a bias to action. We want you to collaborate with our product team to translate user insights and data into actionable product recommendations.
- Craft personas and other “information radiators” (e.g. journey maps) to communicate insights across the design and development teams.
- Present your design research findings to the larger team in a organised and action-based fashion.
- Go deep. You'll spend a lot of your time asking questions, and then follow-ups, and then follow-ups to those follow-ups.
- You will collaborate across development, design, and marketing teams to evaluate current and upcoming user research needs to help us make the best possible product we can make.
👩💻 Who You Are
- Experienced in user research methodologies, with a track record of high impact research, ideally in a startup environment.
- Background in a relevant field that studies human behaviour, such as cognitive science, behavioural economics, anthropology, sociology, or psychology would be a plus!
- Strong social skills & ability to empathise and connect deeply with a wide range of people.
- Comfortable with data analysis and interpretation, and translating data into actionable product insights.