1. Check your visa requirements: See ‣
3. Passing Ukraine customs and border
For visa see Legal
- Please ensure that you do not have ANY firearms, or anything that looks like firearms.
- Alcohol is limited to 1L of spirits(40%) or 2L of wine or 5L of beer.
- Tobacco products are limited 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco
- Up to 200EUR worth of food (If you want to bring some EU yummys)
- Have your passport, and documents ready. Border guards will ask you for the reason of your visit, and places where you plant to travel, and where you staying at. Ensure that you have your hotel reservation, or in case you are staying with Ukrainian resident, a physical address where you are staying.
4. Traveling within Ukraine
Getting to Ukraine
Traveling Ukraine by train
Traveling Ukraine by bus