By Quantum and JustSleightly
ToggleHUD is a ViewSpace UI shader with the ability to independently display and toggle up to 16 icons at once from a single texture sheet. These toggles are animatable, allowing for usage as a HUD UI indicating the status of other animations/features. Unlike other screenspace shaders, this UI is built for VR and can simulate depth and curve so as to not rest too close to the user's eyes.
- Up to 16 icons at a time displayed in viewspace from a single texture/material
- Tilng/Offset compatible in order to use multiple icon sets on a single material
- Configurable rows/columns to rearrange the icon display
- Option to flip the horizontal/vertical order of the icons
- Adjustable width/height scaling of the whole UI
- Adjustable X/Y positioning in viewspace (with rotation/curve simulation)
- Adjustable distance for simulated depth in VR view
- Independently toggleable and animatable icons
- Includes a Sample Prefab Tester for VRChat in order to test HUD positioning
Commercial Usage Licenses available now at store.sleightly.dev!